Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Charger Hellcat News

Staff Team
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions

I'm not sure if the proper description is "an embarrassment of riches" or just "spoiled rotten," but I haven't touched the long-term Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in about two months. Yup, the nice folks at FCA were kind enough to give me a 707 horsepower, fire-engine red, family sedan for a solid year, and I never even touch the dang thing. What's wrong with me? It's a long story, but the short version is that I'm pretty busy driving other stuff. Case in point: there's currently an Aston Martin DB11 in my driveway. Last week I was involved in a nine-car sports sedan comparison test, and before that I was driving a Toyota Sequoia back from Utah. Before that?Colorado? Mercedes? Camaro? It all starts to blend together.

Don't think for a second that the Hellcat sits idly around in the parking garage, pining for my return. Oh no! This sucker's dance card is punched every night of the week. Even when I am around and supposed to be driving it, my inbox is awash with emails containing subject lines with the words "borrow," "favor," and "Hellcat." That being said, there are some chronic askers. One of the people I'm talking about is usually the answer to my question, "Who has the Hellcat?" In their own words, here's why they want the car so badly.

Read more on Motor Trend.