Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Exhaust mods

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Will the mufflers and exhaust system from the Trackhawk or SRT JGC bolt on to a 2021 5.7 JGC?

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I know the pipes are different sizes (2.25 vs 2.75 for the SRT & 3.0 for the Hellcats). They will bolt up, but you will need someone to fab an adapter.
Unless you have access to a cheap, used one someone is taking off I'd just pony up for the Corsa Sport Cat Back or Borla S-Type. Or go 'low cost' & get the Blast'in Bob's axle back's (loved them on my R/T).

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I know the pipes are different sizes (2.25 vs 2.75 for the SRT & 3.0 for the Hellcats). They will bolt up, but you will need someone to fab an adapter.
Unless you have access to a cheap, used one someone is taking off I'd just pony up for the Corsa Sport Cat Back or Borla S-Type. Or go 'low cost' & get the Blast'in Bob's axle back's (loved them on my R/T).
Hellcats are 2.75" unless they are putting bigger pipes on the SUVs

OP
SilverBillet

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Thread Starter #4
I would like to modify my JGC exhaust system but afraid to take a chance on non-factory parts. If I do anything aftermarket, I’m leaning towards Flowmaster Force II but wondering if I could make a set of SRT takeoff mufflers and resonators work? Just thinking maybe someone on here with a Trackhawk or 392 JGC may have some exhaust parts I could use. The stock exhaust system on my 5.7 sucks. It’s quieter than the Grand Cherokee V6 exhaust…

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hellcats are 2.75" unless they are putting bigger pipes on the SUVs
Read somewhere the DDSRT's were 3", but that could have been wrong.

I would like to modify my JGC exhaust system but afraid to take a chance on non-factory parts. If I do anything aftermarket, I’m leaning towards Flowmaster Force II but wondering if I could make a set of SRT takeoff mufflers and resonators work? Just thinking maybe someone on here with a Trackhawk or 392 JGC may have some exhaust parts I could use. The stock exhaust system on my 5.7 sucks. It’s quieter than the Grand Cherokee V6 exhaust…
Don't they make a MOPAR Performance exhaust for it? Folks have said it's basically the Borla system rebadged.

I've seen SRT ones for sale here from time to time, expensive to ship tho .............
https://www.dodgedurango.net