Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New Member in H-town

DaGrovz

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Jailbreak B5 Blue
Hey Everyone,
I finally entered the SRT club this year with the purchase of a 2023 Challenger HCJB, A8 NB, in one of my favorite colors, B5 Blue! I have loved muscle cars since I learned to drive in the 80's, but couldn't afford one back then. I got a private pilot license in 2003. I haven't owned a plane yet, just rented them. The thing about flying is you need BOTH time AND money to do it. I have only been able to achieve at best, one of those for a short time. I finally figured out that to drive a nice car you really just need one of them for a minute. Driving a car like the SRT Challenger around is an amazing experience. I am really happy I got one of the last call versions of the SRT cars. It is a serene experience to drive a car like this.

It took a while to get through the break-in period as a "weekend warrior". I started picking a day every now and then to drive it to work. Then it started to be a day a week, or maybe even two. Now, for the last three weeks my daily driving pickup has been at the dealer for a warranty issue. There is no expected resolution until next month. I have to say that daily driving the Hellcat is not that bad, and I am not that upset about having to do it for a few weeks. I will survive the truck situation and have one again. The question now is, when that day comes, which one is the daily driver?

Anyway, I have been lurking on this forum for a few months, and thought I should finally introduce myself. Just searching here I have found answers to a lot of questions. There are a lot of members here who seem very helpful and responsive. I appreciate that.

HC (2).jpeg HC (1).jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hey Everyone,
I finally entered the SRT club this year with the purchase of a 2023 Challenger HCJB, A8 NB, in one of my favorite colors, B5 Blue! I have loved muscle cars since I learned to drive in the 80's, but couldn't afford one back then. I got a private pilot license in 2003. I haven't owned a plane yet, just rented them. The thing about flying is you need BOTH time AND money to do it. I have only been able to achieve at best, one of those for a short time. I finally figured out that to drive a nice car you really just need one of them for a minute. Driving a car like the SRT Challenger around is an amazing experience. I am really happy I got one of the last call versions of the SRT cars. It is a serene experience to drive a car like this.

It took a while to get through the break-in period as a "weekend warrior". I started picking a day every now and then to drive it to work. Then it started to be a day a week, or maybe even two. Now, for the last three weeks my daily driving pickup has been at the dealer for a warranty issue. There is no expected resolution until next month. I have to say that daily driving the Hellcat is not that bad, and I am not that upset about having to do it for a few weeks. I will survive the truck situation and have one again. The question now is, when that day comes, which one is the daily driver?

Anyway, I have been lurking on this forum for a few months, and thought I should finally introduce myself. Just searching here I have found answers to a lot of questions. There are a lot of members here who seem very helpful and responsive. I appreciate that.

View attachment 145846 View attachment 145847
B5 blue...a timeless color...ya did good sky king...(y)(y)(y);)

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hey Everyone,

View attachment 145846 View attachment 145847
Beautiful Challenger and welcome from the MGC!

Bowtie Guy

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle