Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Decided on a replacement for Go Man Go

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I work with some really educated/"smart" people that believe in magnetic magic...
Hocus Pocus....."intellectual stuff" eh..:unsure::unsure::rolleyes:

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Interwebs
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon 170
Thread Starter #1,242
This is how they should have shipped in my opinion...

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
This is how they should have shipped in my opinion...

Looks awesome

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
yep, looks great Speedy! Let me know if you will be moving your OEM Hellcat Brass Monkeys...interested.

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Interwebs
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon 170
Thread Starter #1,245
Thanks everyone I'm thrilled with how they turned out. Took a bit more research to make sure the proportions stayed right due to the rear of the car. Not only is it widebody but the ride height is a lot different than every other Hellcat model from what I measured. That makes the tire diameter matter quite a bit or it ends up looking terrible. OEM TPMS only on these and maybe any 2022 and up model. The guy used some top quality aftermarket TPMS in the package and the car wouldn't read them period. I drove for like 80 miles and they never picked up. OEM picked up in less than 5 miles. 2022 and up TPMS are like $26/ea so look to be quite a bit cheaper than previous years from what I found.

Here's some pics. I think it really should have shipped like this and had the drag radials as an option. Woulda made it easier on owners that want to drive them, and still have the mystique of being the quickest production car (with optional drag radial tires as the foot note).

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thanks everyone I'm thrilled with how they turned out. Took a bit more research to make sure the proportions stayed right due to the rear of the car. Not only is it widebody but the ride height is a lot different than every other Hellcat model from what I measured. That makes the tire diameter matter quite a bit or it ends up looking terrible. OEM TPMS only on these and maybe any 2022 and up model. The guy used some top quality aftermarket TPMS in the package and the car wouldn't read them period. I drove for like 80 miles and they never picked up. OEM picked up in less than 5 miles. 2022 and up TPMS are like $26/ea so look to be quite a bit cheaper than previous years from what I found.

Here's some pics. I think it really should have shipped like this and had the drag radials as an option. Woulda made it easier on owners that want to drive them, and still have the mystique of being the quickest production car (with optional drag radial tires as the foot note).

Are the TPMS the same as the early hellcat or rubber stems? I have always bought the factory ones and never had an issue

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Interwebs
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon 170
Thread Starter #1,247
@vortecd they're a new part number starting in 2022. They're metal stems but always have been. The 2022+ aren't backward compatible from my experience.

RGPIII

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
They look great buddy!!

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

Those do look amazing! Great job!

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country